DJ Gab Dez:
Born in Sicily, starts to spin the music since the time of the turntables “Technics 1200”. After training and performing in the top clubs in his hometown in Sicily, moves to Milan for the music experience and his studies. Dj Gab Dez performs in one of the trendiest clubs in Italy and abroad:
- Milan: Armani Privè Milano, Just Cavalli Hollywood, Martini's Terrace, Gattopardo, Nepentha, Principe di Savoia, Baobar, Virgin
- Palermo: Country Club, The Tube, Tasmira, Le Terrazze, Goa, Le Calette Cefalù
- France: Just Cavalli Saint Tropez
- Tokyo: Odeon, Sheyda, Aurum
- Tao (Genova), Banale (Padova), Le Baroque (Oslo), Bistrot Jarl (Stockholm), Primo Livello (BG)
Dj Gab Dez is the resident DJ at Swiss Corner in Milan, the most glam disco-bar in the fashion district, where every week his “WePlayDeep” and “DiscoSaturday” parties take place.
Before becoming a DJ, Gab Dez, launched a branded line of jewelry, launched with a music show every year at the International Jewelry Fair of Vicenza.
Born in Varese on November 9th in 1977, discovers his passion for the beat as a little child, seriously starting to work on his dream to become a professional DJ when he received his first "Technics" on his 15th birthday. Early on, he sets foot in the most popular clubs of the time in Varese and Milan.
At the age of 25 he moves to Marbella in Spain, the hub of artistic inspiration and the place where music trends are set. Playing discs in the Ocean Club / Nikki Beach / Dreamers / Olivai velère, Kyashan gains important insights in the music business allowing him to make himself a name in the Nightlife of Lombardy.
Luca Basso aka Luca Kyashan
Back in Italy, he applies his international experience in popular clubs such as Alta Hotel, Minimal Club and Secretroom as well as working at company events of famous brands (e.g. Guess, Gucci, Paul&Shark).
- Everyday 10:30 AM - 1:00 AM